Suggested Reading --Many of these can be found through the MyTuffy Store
- Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet By Moira Anderson Allen
- Saying Goodbye to the Pet You Love: A Complete Resource to Help You Heal by Lorri A. Greene, Jacquelyn Landis
- Goodbye, Friend: Healing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has Ever Lost a Pet By Gary Kowalski
- Rescuing Sprite: A Dog Lover's Story of Joy and Anguish By Mark R. Levin
- When Only the Love Remains: The Pain of Pet Loss by Emily Margaret Stuparyk--a collection of poems and Essays
- My Cat Saved My Life by Phillip Schreibman
- My Dog, Chloe: Grieving the Loss of a Man's Best Friend--DVD Directed by Braddon Mendelson recorded a few days after he lost his dog to cancer
- Saying Goodbye to Lulu By Corinne Demas
- For Every Cat an Angel By Christine Davis (Good for Adults too)
- For Every Dog an Angel By Christine Davis (Good for Adults too)
- Coping with Death: "Puff the cat, won't wake up!" (Grade Levels 2-6) From EDCON Publishing Group
- When a Pet Dies by Fred Rogers. Family Communications, Inc.
- Remembering My Pet: A Kid's Own Spiritual Workbook for When a Pet Dies (see above)
- Remembering Pets by Gina Dalpra-Berman and Barbara Hoss-Schneider. Robert D. Reed, 2001.